Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fresh Rolls with Low Fat Lime Peanut Sauce


I am on that mission again! Trying to find another sauce that holds up to my fresh rolls original peanut hoisen sauce. I swear it is my lot in life to try as many dipping sauces as I can, yes I am that addicted. And this new Lime Peanut sauce is pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. I am really satisfied with the results, especially since its low fat!
As usual I was craving fresh rolls for lunch while at work and I was thinking of that sweet and salty sauce that accompanies them. Which got my brain thinking about how I can adjust my original sauce to make it low fat. Cue in zucchini and you got your self a Low Fat Party! Zucchini is really the best kept secret in the cooking world. It can be used in so many ways its ridiculous.

Low Fat Lime Peanut Sauce
1 zucchini peeled
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 lime juiced
1 handful cilantro
½ clove garlic
Salt to taste

Puree in a high speed blender until smooth and serve with your favorite fresh rolls. My recipe can be found here!

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing, it looks like I have to try this amazing recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chicken Curry! I am toatlly addicted to them!

    ReplyDelete